Monday, July 03, 2006

 

Aya - Great Holiday

Yes thanks to all of you who asked, I had a great holiday.

But now, it's also great to be back manning the UK office of the world's no.1 comic book company - AK Comics.

When I arrived back, I found the latest issue of Aya waiting for me - and what a knock-out issue it is too - you cannot afford to miss this one - it's the origins issue for Aya and it's written by the ace creative talent at AK - Ayman Kandeel, Marwan el-Nasher and Sara Kareem - and it has absolutely everything!

I won't issue a spoiler by telling you too much about the plot - but suffice it to say that we don't only have the origin of Aya but also a very interesting new character. Also, we get to see the evil Axes at work infiltrating and silently corrupting society in order to maximise its own power. And if all that wasn't enough, we also meet their very interesting henchmen - Donga, One-Bullet and the very sexy Kamikaze - I want to read her backstory too sometime - I think we have another Catwoman in the making here.

The artwork by Jheremy Raapack is fantastic - the detail extraordinary - and he is ably assisted by Rafael Kras.

You can order Aya through comic book stores in the UK and USA or by subscription from www.akcomics.com

Comments:
Thankx dude for the commentary on my person, and I wait that the comics has made
success with the readers. :)

Jheremy Raapack
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?